3 Pack Miss to Mrs With All My B*itches Can Coolie Bachelorette Party Decorations Supplies and Favors by Sterling James Co White & Black B01DFMFFFO

• Model: B01DFMFFFO
  • 912 Units in Stock

$78.81  $10.80
Save: 86% off

Add to Cart:
   Rated 4.81   reviews [227]
  • LOOKING FOR THE PERFCT BACHELORETTE PARTY FAVORS? Our black and pink “can coolies” are the perfect item to keep you and your girls’ beers cold while dancing to Bieber at the pool.
  • QUALITY - Front side reads: “Miss to Mrs. With All My B*tches™”. Make sure to check out the backside for our surprise printed “Mr. Winky”. These bachelorette party favors are fun and functional and are meant to be reused. Made from premium 1/8" thick polyurethane.
  • SIZE – Fits both 12 oz. cans and 12-16 oz. bottles.
  • VALUE – Each order comes with 3 can coolers. These bachelorette party supplies make awesome photo props.
  • GUARANTEE - Our products come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If these bachelorette party decorations do not make you and your “home-girls” smile, then your !

Let's be real. Your BFF’s Bachelorette Party will not be complete without our can coolers. You have searched for the perfect bachelorette party favors, and now you have found your answer.

Quality:

Front side reads: “Miss to Mrs. With All My B*tches™”. Make sure to check out the backside for our surprise printed “Mr. Winky”. These bachelorette party favors are fun and functional and are meant to be reused. Made from premium quality 1/8" thick polyurethane.

Size:

Fits both 12 oz. cans and 12-16 oz. bottles.

Value:

Each order comes with 3 can coolers. These bachelorette party supplies make awesome photo props.

Guarantee:

Our products come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If these bachelorette party decorations do not make you and your “home-girls” smile, then your money back.

Click "Add to Cart" now!

3 Pack Miss to Mrs With All My B*itches Can Coolie Bachelorette Party Decorations Supplies and Favors by Sterling James Co White & Black B01DFMFFFO

button-top.png