This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Natural wood sushi rice bowl will absorb excess liquid, resulting in perfect sushi rice!
- about φ39cm(15.3") × 9.1cm(3.6"), weight: 950g(2.1 lbs), Capacity: about 1800 ml(7.6 cups)
- Body: fir wood、Hoop: polypropylene
- Coungry of origin: Japan
- We carry Hangiri with lid and Temaki sushi kit also.
How to take care of your Wooden Sushi Bowl
Before first use, let's remove any subtle "wood" smell or taste:
1. Fill the wooden bowl most of the way with water, then top with about a half cup of vinegar.
2. Let sit for 2-3 hours.
3. Discard the water and rinse your bowl well.
This procedure is optional, but guarantees no harsh wood taste in your sushi rice.
Use and Care:
*Before every use, wipe the inside of the wooden bowl with a wet cloth towel. This protects your bowl from odors and discoloration.
*After every use, wash your bowl well with hot water, and kitchen detergent if you like, then dry completely.
*Do not leave water in your wooden bowl for a long time- it may cause mold and corrosion.
*Do not leave your bowl in direct sun-light, air-conditioning, or heat. These may dry the surface of the wood, and cause cracking.
Additional Care and Problems:
*Mold: if it is the beginning stage, you can just wipe with a dry towel, otherwise, use sand paper to remove.
*Discoloration: wet your bowl, then scrub with fresh lemon juice.
*Metal fixtures: do not leave your bowl in an extremely dry environment, the wood may contract causing the metal fixtures to come off.
Hangiri wooden sushi rice bowl 39cm154 B01LW9F34Q