This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO MORE PLASTIC BREAD BAGS: A linen bread bag is healthier and safer for your family because plastics can leach chemicals into your foods. A linen bread bag is reusable and is one way to help save our environment. What a great alternative to keep your bread goods fresh!
- NOT ONE, BUT TWO! A set includes 2 Heartland natural 100% flax linen bread bags. These bags can be used over and over!
- CONSTRUCTED TO LAST: Each bread bag is made with beautiful, rustic, homespun linen. The dimensions of each high quality flax linen bread bag is 13”x 15” with a cotton twill double drawstring closure. Each bag will hold a variety of bread goods: 2 regular loaves of bread, or 1 round artisan, a dozen rolls or a loaf from a bread machine.
- BENEFITS of LINEN BREAD BAGS: Our Natural Linen bread bags are antimicrobial and made of a breathable fabric. Linen naturally attracts moisture and keeps bread from drying out.
- CARE: Hand wash and hang or lay flat to air dry. While it is still a bit damp you can iron it with a steam iron or just leave natural. Linen naturally softens with age and with the proper care will last forever.
Heartland Linen Bread Bags
Each bread bag is made with beautiful, rustic, homespun linen. The dimensions of each high quality flax linen bread bag is 13”x 15” with a cotton twill double drawstring closure. Each bag will hold a variety of bread goods: 2 regular loaves of bread, or 1 round artisan, a dozen rolls or a loaf from a bread machine.
No more plastic bags!
Heartland linen bread bag is a great alternative to using plastic bags. It is a natural breathable fiber that attracts moisture to keep your bread from drying out. Our 13” x 15” bread bags are made of 100% flax linen with a double drawstring closure. With your , you will receive two high quality linen bread bags.
How long will my Heartland linen bag keep homemade bread fresh?
Homemade bread will have that fresh baked texture, depending on the humidity and temperature of your house for about 2 days. Another three to four days, as it progressively gets drier on the ends. If you need to keep your fresh bread longer than five days, we suggest freezing it.
Tip for Freshness
Cut into your loaf about a third of the way and work toward the ends. After removing your slices, place cut ends together and store in your linen bread bag. The Heartland Natural Linen Bread Bag keeps your bread fresh longer on the principle that linen absorbs moisture and releases it back into the bread.
A Great Gift!
This is a great gift for that cook that loves to make fresh homemade bread. Or, it would be a perfect way to give a gift of fresh bread to a friend or neighbor. You will not be disappointed with this product!
100% Natural Linen Bread Bags Ideal for Homemade Bread Artisan Bread Unbleached Reusable Food Storage Housewarming Wedding Gift B01GANRZ8K