This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 4 each Charlotte collection champagne flutes; 6 laser points etched in glass for continuous bubbles; 7.3-ounce capacity; 8.7-inch tall, 2.8-inch wide
- Tritan crystal glass: non-lead material of titanium and zirconium oxide; resists breakage, chipping, scratching; thermal shock resistant; patented
- Charlotte stemware collection: features a timeless flared bowl design with a faceted stem; delicately traditional and classic style
- Completely dishwasher safe; will not etch, cloud or discolor for the life of the glass
- Made in Germany
Schott Zwiesel, the famed German producer of "The Best Crystal Glassware" has been a leader in innovation, style and technology for more than 100 years. The company has many firsts to its credit, including the first fully automated product of glass blown glass stemware. In the 1990's, as the glass industry struggled with the environmental issues of lead and other heavy metals in crystal, the company was the first glassmaker to produce lead-free crystal glass of superb quality and brilliance. Schott Zwiesel created Tritan Crystal in 2001 by adding titanium oxide and zirconium oxide to develop "The World's Best Crystal Glass". Our patented Tritan technology makes our glass dishwasher safe and break-resistant, and features crystal brilliance. Enjoy it every day, knowing that sommeliers around the world choose these elegant glasses for professional use. Features of Tritan crystal glass: Meticulously designed shapes to draw out the complexity of your wine's unique characteristics; Sparkling clarity to reveal the nuance of your wine's color; Titanium strength gives you the confidence to use this brilliant, beautiful stemware every day; The graceful shape of the bowl aerates the wine and delivers it to your palette at the peak of perfection.
Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Charlotte Stemware Collection Champagne Flute with Effervescence Points Set of 4 73 oz Clear B01ADQRS00